Ingersoll Rand UP6-7.5-150 Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Other Shopping Choices
- Each compressor package comes standard with 230/460-3-60 ODP electric motor,
- air-cooled aftercooler to reduce discharge air temperatures,
- full voltage motor starter mounted and wired (wired for 230-3-60 voltage standard),
- dual control (AS&S and constant speed control),
- low sound/ full sheet metal enclosure, package pre-filter,
- 8000- hour rated Ultra coolant, spin-on oil filter, and separator element
- S.M.E coded horizontal receiver tank (tank mounted units only) with manual drain,
- and NEMA-1 electrical protection.
- Tank-mounted design for easy installation – “Plug and Play”
- 5hp, 25CFM @ 150 PSI, 230-1-60, 80 gallon tank
- Quiet Operation – fully enclosed units operating at 65 dBA
- Air-cooled after-cooler and Full Voltage Motor Starter included
- Nation-wide Service Coverage – 24 hours / 7 days
- Bring your facility into the 21st century with the latest rotary
- screw compressor technology from Ingersoll Rand.
- The 5-15hp Ingersoll Rand UP Series air compressors provide
- best-in-class performance in rotary screw technology.
- Whisper-quiet operation enables installation closer to point-of-use.
- Standard features include air-cooled aftercooler, full voltage motor starter,
- dual control, 9,000-hour Ultra Coolant (oil), hour meter and mounted on an ASME rated tank.
Specification: Ingersoll Rand UP6-7.5-150 Rotary Screw Air Compressor