Ingersoll Rand UP6-5TAS-125 Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Other Shopping Choices
- Looking to save space and Installation costs?
- Consider the Small UP 5-16 HP ‘Total Air System’
- packages as an Innovative solution for your customer’s needs.
- TAS packages come standard with ‘Energy Star cycling
- refrigerated air dryer with stainless steel heat exchanger,
- Integrated compressor and dryer controls for optimum operation,
- panel mounted dew point Indicator, dual filters (both pre and after)
- mounted and piped, single point condensate
- drain system with electric drain (115-volt),
- and high-efficiency moisture separator.
- More Air For Your Money: Industry-leading performance delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy
- Smart, Energy Efficient Controls: Industry-leading performance delivers more air for less horsepower, saving thousands of dollars per year on energy
- Installation Close to Point-of-Use: Whisper quiet operation allows for installation closer to point-of-use, reducing costs and ensuring a better & safer work environment
- Closely Maintained Pressure: Reducing discharge pressure and avoiding excessive pressure bands increases downstream tool and equipment life
- 70% Fewer Connections: Smart integration eliminates leaks and pressure drops maximizing reliability
- Compact Footprint Design: Small footprint frees up valuable floor space and reduces install costs
Specification: Ingersoll Rand UP6-5TAS-125 Rotary Screw Air Compressor