Ingersoll Rand UP6-15cTAS-125 Rotary Screw Air Compressor 15 HP
Other Shopping Choices
- Boosting your company’s profits was the main goal that Ingersoll Rand
- had in mind when it designed the revolutionary UP-Series line
- of integrated rotary screw air solutions. The UP-Series is more than an integrated air
- the system, it’s a complete air solution designed to maximize the
- key drivers of profitability in today’s business.
- Ingersoll Rand is known throughout the compressed air industry as
- being the top air compressor manufacturer in the United States.
- The UP6 rotary screw air compressor is designed to create
- maximum uptime for real-world advantages within your shop.
- The UP6-15C-125 comes standard with an air-cooled aftercooler
- to help reduce water, oil filters, and air separators to reduce oil downline,
- and an ASME coded
- Integrated Pre & Post Filter, 1-micron pre-filter
- particulate and 0.01 micron after the filter (coalescing).
- No need to install any additional filters in this UP6-15-125 TAS,
- total compressor system.
- The idea behind a UP6-15-125 TAS is simple,
- one package that offers clean, dry air. When shopping for your compressor,
- ask and know the following;1. Does the compressor have an
- air-cooled after cooler? (Air-cooled aftercoolers cool the air
- to about 20 degrees above ambient, removing around 70% of
- the water before entering the tank and dryer) Is the system UL approved? What is the Warranty? Know your voltage/power, 3-phase, 200, 230, 460V or 575V.
- How many amps does it pull at 200V, 230V or 460V (3-Phase)?
- The UP6-15-125 also has excess power for the air dryer,
- make sure you add this amount to the total running amps.
- Have your electrician size the breaker accordingly,
- we normally double the full load running amps for the breaker,
- for example, 40 full load amps, 80 amp breaker Have a room ready,
- have 24-36″ around the machine for proper ventilation
- and space for someone to service the compressor.
- Remember to check your local electrical regulations,
- some states require 36″ from any electrical disconnect/panel.7.
- Receiving, inspect before signing/accepting the BOL
- bill of lading/shipping document make sure it’s free
- from any defects and note any damage on the document
- before accepting the compressor keep it simple, make it easy,
- install a total air system from Ingersoll-Rand, UP6-15-125 TAS.
- Contact Compressor World for the best
Specification: Ingersoll Rand UP6-15cTAS-125 Rotary Screw Air Compressor 15 HP