Ingersoll Rand UP6-10TAS-125 Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Other Shopping Choices
- integrated refrigerated air dryer automatically turns off with the compressor, saving energy vs. running continuously.
- Integrated Pre & Post Filter, 1-micron pre-filter (particulate) and 0.01 micron after the filter (coalescing). No need to install any additional filters in this UP6-10-125 TAS, total compressor system.
- The idea behind a UP6-10-125 TAS is simple, one package that offers clean, dry air. When shopping for your compressor, ask and know the following;
- Does the compressor have an air-cooled after cooler? (Air-cooled aftercoolers cool the air to about 20 degrees above ambient, removing around 70% of the water before entering the tank and dryer).
- How many amps does it pull at 200V, 230V or 460V (3-Phase). The UP6-10-125 also has excess power for the air dryer, make sure you add this amount to the total running amps. Have your electrician size the breaker accordingly, we normally double the full load running amps for the breaker, for example, 40 full load amps, 80 amp breaker
- Have a room ready, have 24-36″ around the machine for proper ventilation and space for someone to service the compressor. Remember to check your local electrical regulations, some states require 36″ from any electrical disconnect/panel.
- Receiving, inspect before signing/accepting the BOL (bill of lading/shipping document), make sure it’s free from any defects and note any damage on the document before accepting the compressor.
- Keep it simple, make it easy, install a total air system from Ingersoll-Rand, UP6-10-125 TAS. Contact Compressor World for the best deal, 866.778.6572 or email@example.com
- More air for less horsepower reducing yearly energy cost
- Smart Energy Controls
- Eliminates running unloaded by cycling the compressor on/off
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Allows for installation closer to point-of-use
- Sound levels as low as 68dBa
- Compact Footprint Design
- Frees up valuable floor space and reduces install costs
- Fewer Connections
- Eliminates leaks and pressure drops maximizing reliability
- Simple Diagnostics
- Displays operating status and run hours reducing downtime
- Poly-V Belt Drive
- Drive system eliminates belt stretch and increases air output
- High-efficiency Filter
- Clean air quality to run tools and equipment long term
Specification: Ingersoll Rand UP6-10TAS-125 Rotary Screw Air Compressor