Ingersoll Rand SS3J5.5GH-WB Wheelbarrow Air Compressor Honda Power
Other Shopping Choices
- Ingersoll Rand electric and gas engine-driven wheelbarrow air compressors are lightweight with a low-profile designed to provide maximum maneuverability.
- Built to last, these cast-iron, oil-lube compressors are designed for 100 percent continuous-duty applications.
- Includes pressure switch, regulator, and gauge; two quick disconnects to power multiple tools; and twin 8-gallon capacity tanks.
- The electric model features a belt drive to provide quiet operation (76 dBA), a 6′ power cord, and dual voltage (2-hp model only).
- Where electric power is not readily available, the gas-driven model is powered by a 5.5-hp Honda engine.
- Portable Design: Lightweight with excellent maneuverability even on the roughest terrain, perfect for environments where electricity is unavailable
- Maximum Power and Flexibility: 100% continuous duty, twin 8-gallon tanks, and two quick disconnect couplers enable you to run multiple tools simultaneously
- Easy Starting: Features 5.5 hp Honda reliable, easy to start the gas-powered engine
- Long-Life: Durable cast iron construction, long-lasting extended pump life designed for over 5,000 hours of trouble-free use
- Reliable Operation: All Season Select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency; with 2,000 hours of service between changeouts, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants
- Portable wheelbarrow design is great for construction sites and homes
- 5 horsepower gas-powered Honda Engine
- 135 psi maximum operating pressure
- Durable cast iron frame for a lifetime of use
Specification: Ingersoll Rand SS3J5.5GH-WB Wheelbarrow Air Compressor Honda Power