Ingersoll Rand R7.5i-TAS-115 Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Other Shopping Choices
- Ingersoll Rand has designed a very efficient rotary screw air compressor.
- Compared with traditional piston compressors,
- these rotary screws run MUCH quieter and run a lot cooler.
- These are continuous duty units that never have to cool down,
- making them ideal for demanding applications.
- Compared to the traditional UP6 series rotary screw compressors
- these new “R” series include :
- A vertically stacked design takes up a smaller footprint
- *Premium efficiency totally enclosed fan cooled motor standard.
- This heavier duty motor is designed to handle the harshest environments.
- *Higher CFM Output
- *Pressure switch has been replaced with an electronic controller for easier programming
- *Premium PTFE Hoses standard on all oil lines reduces leakage
- *Vastly improved seals and few connection junctions
- Compact Performance Where You Need It – New for 2015,
- IR Rand introduces the next generation in Rotary Screw Air Compressors: the R-Series.
- The reliable Ingersoll Rand R-Series 5-15 HP (4-11 kW)
- compressors extend the R-Series family into the commercial
- machine range as well as offer innovative features and a compact
- design that fits virtually any application
- Heavier duty motor designed to handle the harshest environments
- More efficient resulting in a smaller carbon footprint and lower energy costs
- Higher Cubic Feet/Minute (CFM) output
- The pressure switch has been replaced by an electronic controller making for easy programming
- Smaller carbon footprint is better for the environment
- Premium PTFE hoses standard on all oil lines reduce leakage
- Vastly improved seals and fewer connection junctions:
- Reduces the potential for leakage
Specification: Ingersoll Rand R7.5i-TAS-115 Rotary Screw Air Compressor