Ingersoll Rand R4i-145 Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Other Shopping Choices
- Airend is mounted above the motor to reduce the footprint
- Improves balance & simplifies belt tensioning
- Quiet Operation
- 69 dBA allows for operation in limited-size workspaces
- Develops 14.27 CFM at 145 PSI
- Integrated Separation System
- Air/oil separation to <5 ppm for peak air quality
- Upgraded PTFE hoses with O-ring face seals reduce leaks
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) Motor
- Improves reliability & application flexibility
- Improved Cooler Design
- Minimizes thermal expansion effects
- Xe Series Programmable Controller
- Large navigation buttons & intuitive controls are easy to use
- Continuous Duty
- Rotary screw produces steady air flow, day in, day out
- Ideal for high demand commercial & industrial uses
- Fit-Anywhere Footprint
- Optional Total Air Systems (TAS) – To provide the most comprehensive air solution, our Ingersoll Rand R-Series compressors are available with a Total Air System (TAS) option. These complete compressor, cooler and dryer systems provide clean, dry air in a single package that minimizes installation costs and space.
- A Legacy of Engineered Reliability – Ingersoll Rand has taken the best features from the current R-Series family to deliver the same great performance in the 4-11 kW range. Improved innovations such as leak-free PTFE hoses with O-ring face seals, a next-generation air end, and a reduced number of components continues our legacy of reliability.
- Convenient, Programmable Control – Ingersoll Rand Xe Series controllers deliver increased control functionality through an intuitive user interface with large navigation buttons for both fixed and variable speed drives.
- Fit-Anywhere Footprint – The vertically-stacked internal components reduce the base-plate compressor footprint by 20%, compared to previous models.
- Progressive Adaptive Control (PAC) Protection – Continuously monitors key operating parameters and adapts to prevent unexpected downtime.
- V-Shield Technology – Provides a totally integrated, leak-free design
- Sequential Cooling System – Significantly improves efficiency, serviceability, and noise level
- Time-proven friends – Provide market-leading efficiency and reliability
- Trouble-free operation – Ensures increased uptime with features such as two-stage filtration and easy maintenance
Specification: Ingersoll Rand R4i-145 Rotary Screw Air Compressor