Ingersoll Rand R11i-TAS-115 Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Other Shopping Choices
- Ingersoll Rand rotary screw technology provides clean dry air in all operating conditions to meet your specif c performance needs, reduce costly downtime and maximize your productivity.
- Enhanced ReliabilityTEFC Tri-Voltage (208-230/460 V) the motor allows the unit to adapt to each voltage for all customers Danfoss drive (VSD models) provides world-class reliability,
- Eliminating overheating and related component failures-ShieldTM the technology uses premium PTFE hoses on all oil-carrying lines as well as O-ring face seal connections, virtually eliminating leaks and increasing hose life power Outage Restart Option
- (PORO) safely restores the machine to previous settings following power interruptionImproved cooler design minimizes thermal expansion stresses increased Efficiency
- IE3 premium energy-ef client motors support continuous operation in harsh environments, Next-generation leak-free airends feature signifies improved turndown performance for variable speed units compact Productivity
- Vertically stacked drive components reduce the overall basement footprint by 20% compared to previous models,
- improving balance and simplifying belt pension costs, space and features improved ISO air qualityWhisper-quiet operation as low as 69 dBA allows for installation closer to point of use,
- reducing costs and ensuring a better safer work environmentIntelligenceOptional built-in event logging and trip history allows for greater machine usability and peace of mind
- The durable Ingersoll Rand R-Series 4-11 kW
- compressor extends the R-Series family into
- the smallest rotary screw offering with benefits
- like innovative features and a compact design that
- fits virtually any application environment.
- The R-Series 4-11 kW family
- of compressors delivers optimum performance and easier maintenance,
- all in a robust, innovative package.
- Optional Total Air Systems (TAS) – To provide the most comprehensive air solution,
- our Ingersoll Rand R-Series compressors are available with a Total Air System (TAS) option.
- These complete compressor, cooler and dryer systems provide clean, dry air in a single package that minimizes installation costs and space.
- A Legacy of Engineered Reliability – Ingersoll Rand has taken the best features from the current R-Series family to deliver the same great performance in the 4-11 kW range. Improved innovations such as leak-free PTFE hoses with O-ring face seals, a next-generation airend, and a reduced number of components continues our legacy of reliability.
- Convenient, Programmable Control – Ingersoll Rand Xe Series controllers deliver increased control functionality through an intuitive user interface with large navigation buttons for both fixed and variable speed drives.
- Fit-Anywhere Footprint – The vertically-stacked internal components reduce the base-plate compressor footprint by 20%, compared to previous models.
- Progressive Adaptive Control (PAC) Protection – Continuously monitors key operating parameters and adapts to prevent unexpected downtime.
- V-Shield Technology – Provides a totally integrated, leak-free design
- Sequential Cooling System – Significantly improves efficiency, serviceability, and noise level
- Time-proven friends – Provide market-leading efficiency and reliability
- Trouble-free operation – Ensures increased uptime with features such as two-stage filtration and easy maintenance
- XE-Series Controller – Features an intuitive high-resolution color display with Web-enabled communication and control
Specification: Ingersoll Rand R11i-TAS-115 Rotary Screw Air Compressor