Ingersoll Rand R11i-145 Rotary Screw Air Compressor 50 CFM
Other Shopping Choices
- Ingersoll Rand has designed a very efficient rotary screw air compressor.
- Compared with traditional piston compressors,
- these rotary screws run MUCH quieter and run a lot cooler.
- These are continuous duty units that never have to cool down,
- making them ideal for demanding applications. Compared
- to the traditional UP6 series rotary screw compressors, these new “R” series include
- A vertically stacked design takes up a smaller footprint
- Premium efficiency totally enclosed fan cooled motor standard.
- This heavier duty motor is designed to handle the harshest environments.
- Higher CFM Output
- The pressure switch has been replaced with an electronic controller for easier programming
- Premium PTFE Hoses standard on all oil lines reduces leakage
- Vastly improved seals and few connection junctions Heavier duty motor designed to handle the harshest environments
- More efficient resulting in a smaller carbon footprint and lower energy costs
- Higher Cubic Feet/Minute (CFM) output
- The pressure switch has been replaced by an electronic controller making for easy programming
- Smaller carbon footprint is better for the environment
- Premium PTFE hoses standard on all oil lines reduce leakage
- Vastly improved seals and fewer connection junctions:
- Optional Total Air Systems (TAS) – To provide the most comprehensive air solution, our Ingersoll Rand R-Series compressors are available with a Total Air System (TAS) option. These complete compressor, cooler and dryer systems provide clean, dry air in a single package that minimizes installation costs and space.
- A Legacy of Engineered Reliability – Ingersoll Rand has taken the best features from the current R-Series family to deliver the same great performance in the 4-11 kW range. Improved innovations such as leak-free PTFE hoses with O-ring face seals, a next-generation airend, and a reduced number of components continues our legacy of reliability.
- Convenient, Programmable Control – Ingersoll Rand Xe Series controllers deliver increased control functionality through an intuitive user interface with large navigation buttons for both fixed and variable speed drives.
- Fit-Anywhere Footprint – The vertically-stacked internal components reduce the base-plate compressor footprint by 20%, compared to previous models.
- Progressive Adaptive Control (PAC) Protection – Continuously monitors key operating parameters and adapts to prevent unexpected downtime.
- V-Shield Technology – Provides a totally integrated, leak-free design
- Sequential Cooling System – Significantly improves efficiency, serviceability, and noise level
- Time-proven friends – Provide market-leading efficiency and reliability
- Trouble-free operation – Ensures increased uptime with features such as two-stage filtration and easy maintenance
- XE-Series Controller – Features an intuitive high-resolution color display with Web-enabled communication and control
Specification: Ingersoll Rand R11i-145 Rotary Screw Air Compressor 50 CFM