The best Senco air compressors are known to offer high quality, reliability, and performance unmatch by other small air compressors. Almost all the air compressor models by this American brand are Ultra-Quiet, and economical. Whether you are looking for a powerful heavy-duty air compressor or just a portable model, Senco got you covered.
The manufacturer produces a number of air compressor models to suit different applications. To get the best Senco air compressor model, you should consider the power (HP), air flow (CFM), PSI, and tank size. Reviewed below are the top five Senco air compressor models you should consider:
The Best Senco Air Compressor Models in 2020
|Air Compressor Model||Tank Size||Max Air Pressure||Peak Power|
|Senco PC1010 1-HP, 1-Gallon Air Compressor||1 Gallon||120 PSI||1 HP|
|Senco PC1131, 2.5-Horsepower Air Compressor||4.3 Gallons||125 PSI||2.5 HP|
|Senco PC1010N 1/2 HP Finish & Trim Portable Hot Dog Compressor||1 Gallon||135 PSI||0.5 HP|
|Senco PC0968, 1.5-HP Air Compressor||2.5 Gallons||135 PSI||1.5 HP|
|Senco PC1130, 1.5-Horsepower Compressor||2.0 Gallons||125 PSI||1.5 HP|
1.Senco PC1010 1-HP, 1-Gallon Air Compressor – Best Senco Air Compressor Model Overall
If you are looking for a small, yet powerful compressor, the Senco PC1010 Air Compressor will come in handy. The model may be used to filling bicycle and motorcycle tires or even used with pinners, nailers or an air brush.
Powered by an oil-less motor, it delivers 1 horsepower (HP) in peak Power and about 0.5 HP in running power. Even so, the compressor delivers a rather quiet performance. It is equipped with a one-gallon air tank that is just enough for light-duty applications.
It features a quick-disconnect coupler as well as individual gauges for the regulated output pressure, and the tank. The product is backed by a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- The model is CSA Approved
- Powered by an efficient oil-less direct drive induction motor/pump
- Weighing only 20 pounds, the air compressor is comparatively lightweight and portable
- Equipped with a one-gallon aluminum tank that is lightweight and durable
- Consistently delivers 20 to 44 drives per minute
- The ON/Off lever is situated right against the air compressor handle. As such, some users find it rather hard to operate.
2. Senco PC1131, 2.5-Horsepower Air Compressor – The Best Electric Air Compressor
The Senco PC1131 Air Compressor features the innovative oil splash design and is powered by an induction motor. Not only is this combination highly durable, but is also very efficient.
Delivering up to 2.5 HP. With an air flow rate of 4.4 SCFM at 90 PSI, this unit is suited for a different applications, ranging from finish to framing. The compressor boasts of quality construction, including a cast iron sleeve, and cast iron head cylinder for extended durability.
For enhanced ease of use, the model has a 1/4″ Universal coupler regulator and an intuitive pressure gauge. It features a twin tank configuration and is powered by a direct drive motor for improved efficiency.
- Fitted with a direct drive motor and has a twin tank configuration
- Made of high quality materials to withstand demanding applications
- Comparatively reliable, delivering 4.3 CFM at 100 PSI, and 4.4 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Comes with a ¼-inch universal coupler regulator, and a pressure gauge as standard
- The air filter in this Senco air compressor does not come installed, you just have to figure out how to attach it to the main unit.
3.Senco PC1010N 1/2 HP Finish & Trim Portable Hot Dog Compressor – Portable Senco Air Compressor
This Senco air compressor model is designed with professional contractors in kind. As such, it is compact, lightweight, sturdy, and powerful. The oil-free mechanism the compressor can fill one-gallon air tank in about 102 seconds.
The low-maintenance air compressor requires only 27 seconds to recover for optimal uptime. The Senco PC1010N futures a compact design, measuring 14x13x10, and weighs about 21 pounds. This makes it one of the most portable, yet powerful air compressor models.
The gauges on our control panel are easy to read and the integrated control panel is designed for straightforward operation, and easy access. The model is also Ultra-Quiet in operation, producing only 68 dB of noise.
- Features a compact and lightweight design
- Has an oil-free pump mechanism that reduces the need for maintenance significantly
- The motor and pump are relatively quiet in operation
- Fills up the air tank in less than 2 minutes, and requires less than 30 seconds of recovery
- Consistently produces a steady supply of clean, air compressed air for different applications
- Many of its users have complained of a leaking regulator knob, especially when set to below 50 PSI.
4.Senco PC0968, 1.5-HP Air Compressor – Oil-Less Senco Air Compressor
This may not be the most powerful Senco air compressor, but is just right for such applications as trim and finish work. The unit may be used by both DIY enthusiasts and professionals in a range of remodeling projects.
In this case, you can rest assured that the model will provide high-quality workmanship, improved portability, and lower operating noise levels. This allows you to comfortably work in and around furniture or tight corners.
The Lightweight compressor comes with a 1/4-inch quick disconnect coupler, regulator, tank, and outlet pressure gauges.
- Powered by a reliable 1.5 HP induction motor
- Features a lightweight, portable design and may be carried by hands with ease
- Produces lower noise levels in operation
- Equipped with a comparatively large, 2.5-gallon air storage tank
- Delivers a pressure of up to 135 PSI
- With time, the regulator on this air compressor may malfunction.
6.Senco PC1130, 1.5-Horsepower Compressor – Best Two-Gallon Senco Air Compressor
Featuring a slim and quiet design, the PC1130 1.5 HP 2.5-Gallon Air Compressor is a great choice for both contractors and remodelers. In addition to offering the durability of an oil-lubricated compressor, you will find the PC1130 to be lightweight and fairly powerful.
These make it ideal for trim and finish tasks. With a 2.5-gallon rank, the model delivers air at a pressure of up to 125 PSI. You will also like its ultra-fast pump-up time of 39 seconds.
With regards to air flow, you will get an impressive 2.4 CFM at 100 PSI with this Senco air pressure model.
- The sleeve, and head cylinder on this model are made of tough cast iron to minimize wear and tear
- The Oil-splash lubrication mechanism of the unit ensures consistency in operation
- Features a cast iron construction for enhanced durability
- Powered by a 1.5 HP direct drive induction motor
- Comes with a ¼-inch universal coupler, regulator, and pressure gauge
- The rubber feet of this unit come off easily, especially when you slide the compressor across the floor.
About the Senco Brand
For more than 50 years, the Airco Fasteners Pty Ltd (Senco) manufacturer has produced a range of high-quality products.
Their diversified range of tools and equipment make it easier for remodelers and professionals to accomplish a wide variety of renovation, construction, and industry tasks.
The manufacturer is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, but has distributors worldwide. Senco happens to be one of the leading manufacturers of pneumatic and powered fastening systems, as well as the fasteners they drive.
All tools by this manufacturer are renowned for superior workmanship, and find their application in different industries. For instance, Senco tools are commonly used in home construction and remodeling, manufactured housing and industrial packaging, cabinet and furniture assembly industries.
Senco Tools Replacement Parts Availability
Replacement parts for Senco tools and equipment are widely available. For instance, you can easily shop for the parts you want by tool model, and schematics online. For instance, the Tool Parts Direct retailer has more than 10,000 Senco parts, and 5,000 Senco power tool schematics.
You may also buy Senco replacement parts through the official manufacturer’s website or its distributors worldwide.
Senco Impact Tools Warranty Availability
All Senco tools are covered by relatively long warranty periods, of more than 12 months from the date of purchase. As a matter of fact, their leading pneumatic tools are covered by a five-year warranty, if bought new.
Reconditioned Senco pneumatic tools are covered by a one-year warranty. This may be attributed to their outstanding quality and durability. During this period, if any part of the tools is found to be defective in material or workmanship, you will get a free replacement.
You only need to submit the tool to Senco or any approved Senco warranty service center. Proof of purchase may be required before warranty service can be carried out..
The various Senco impact tool models reviewed in this guide are quite versatile, and relatively easy to use. They are powerful enough to accomplish the tasks they are meant to handle, and are easier to maintain.
The good thing about Senco tools is that they are made of high quality and durable materials, and even covered by extended warranty periods. With Senco, you can rest assured that you are getting the best impact wrench.