Atlas Copco is consistently one of the top three performers worldwide in air compressor manufacturing, sales, and service. Atlas Copco Air Compressors offers such a deep and broad product line.
Atlas Copco Rotary Screw Air Compressors For Sale
What Type of Products Atlas Copco Offers
To better serve its customers, Atlas Copco offers a complete line of products and services including:
- Air Motors
- Air tools
- Rental Solutions
- Service and Maintenance
- Design Services
Atlas Copco – Anywhere in the World
No matter where your job site, industrial installation, or manufacturing plant, Atlas Copco is ready and able to meet your needs for compressed air, tools, and support.
Atlas Copco has locations in more than 180 countries that can meet your expectations and needs.
Atlas Copco is a recognized name worldwide in the industrial compressor manufacturing industry. Atlas Copco is not just a design and manufacturing leader.
If you need a complete package from design to after installation service and maintenance, Atlas Copco provides turn-key solutions for any size business or operation.
Atlas Copco consistently ranks in the top 5 manufacturers and suppliers of industrial air compressor equipment worldwide. The latest figures from Atlas Copco are indicative of their organizational strength.
- Number of employees worldwide – 39,000+
- Revenue in 2019 in US Dollars – 11,866 Million US dollars
- Compressor Division Revenues in 2019 in US Dollars – 5,515 million US dollars
Atlas Copco vs. Kaeser
Atlas Copco is a top seller around the world. Kaeser is not as well known as a brand but does have a following. A survey of compressor user’s comments about both compressors reveals the following.
- Most user comments about rotary screw compressors found that the Atlas Copco compressors featured a better finish and a better design than the Kawser
- Kaeser uses a belt drive on its compressors. Atlas Copco uses belt drive on its compressors of less than 10 HP and direct drive on rotary screw compressors over 10 HP which many users find a better solution
- Atlas Copco runs the front end of their rotary screw faster than Kaeser which can cause more noise
- Most users believe that the Atlas Copco rotary screw compressors have a longer operational life than the comparable Kaeser rotary screw compressors.
Atlas Copco vs. Ingersoll-Rand
Comparing Atlas Copco to Ingersoll-Rand is putting the two largest manufacturers of air compressor equipment head to head. Whether the situation is a large industrial plant or a small automobile repair shop, these two giants are always front runners in sales.
Users have lots of opinions and experience with these two brands.
- Ingersoll Rand seems better known among small to medium users. In India, Ingersoll-Rand and Atlas Copco alternate being number one and number two in sales to large manufacturing and industrial compressed air users.
- Atlas Copco has the overall edge in price.
- Ingersoll-Rand is better known among small users but comments from small to medium compressed air users who have discovered Atlas indicate a preference for Atlas Copco compressors overall.
- Ingersoll-Rand brands all of their compressors from the smallest to the largest with the Ingersoll-Rand Name. Atlas Copco tends to brand their compressors based on the subsidiary company that builds them. Most of the Atlas Copco compressors in sizes used for smaller or home installations have the Chicago Pneumatic name.
Atlas Copco vs. Elgi
Elgi is an emerging brand. Based in India, Elgi expresses its goal of challenging everyone, including Atlas Copco, within the next few years. Presently, the brand has little recognition outside of India.
Elgi’s marketing and branding plans have focused on building a reputation with users rather than recognition among possible customers.
There are very few comparisons available between Elgi compressors and Atlas Copco compressors.
Industry analysts predict that Elgi will become a dominant player in the industrial air compressor market over the next few years challenging Atlas Copco and the other major brands.
Atlas Copco The Right Choice
With the broader range of specifications and the wildly diverse uses for compressed air in industrial and manufacturing operations, you will need the advice of competent experts in the field. Atlas Copco has years of experience and a host of top professionals to guide your decision from the first steps in deciding which air compressor fits your needs to the installation of the equipment in your facility.
Making the best decision is both a financial concern and an operational requirements. You can be sure that an Atlas Copco air compressor can fulfill both requirements in the long run. As a worldwide industry leader, Atlas Copco has proven their expertise and their focus on customer satisfaction and quality equipment.